This 10" coaxial loudspeaker has been designed in order to achieve an excellent compromise between power handling efficiency and weight. Its low frequency unit features a 2.5" (62.4 mm) aluminium voice coil which handles 250 w AES while the high frequency unit features a 1.75" (44.4 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil which yields a 40 w AES power handling. The combination of these two drivers give as a result an extended and linear frequency response with low distortion and high efficiency. Moreover this dual loudspeaker has a relatively low weight (5.1 kg.) that makes easier to fit it with a compact bass-reflex enclosure.
|- 10" bass loudspeaker and 1" exit compression driver combination|
- High power handling: 250 w AES (L.F. unit) and 40 w AES (H.F. unit)
- Extended and linear frequency response (55-20000 Hz)
- High sensitivity: 98 dB (L.F. unit) and 105 dB (H.F. unit)
- Low weight (neodymium compression driver)
- Bass loudspeaker designed for compact bass-reflex cabinets